I am Jitesh Kumar Nath, now working with ONGC as an Executive Engineer: I am here to write, to share something with everyone; which could be informative or sometimes might be stupid!
Me: Hello
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Me: Hello: Hydrocarbons reserve around the world is finishing day by day, so we should have some other options to drive our vehicles and machines; oth...
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Popular posts from this blog
Science News Magazine | ScienceNews .org www. sciencenews .org/ Science Daily: News & Articles in Science , Health, Environment ... www. science daily.com/ 8 Jules Verne Inventions That Came True (Pictures) news .nationalgeographic.com/ news /.../110208-jules-verne-google-do... ITER - the way to new energy www. iter .org/ As a first step, the French regulator (Autorité de Sûreté Nucléaire, ASN) asked the ITER Organization to draft a report describing the methodology by which the ...
Wasting time is not good as i was taught earlier. But I am wasting time without any reason.That is why my brain rots. Innovation is my keyword, but till now I have not done a single % of the same. Still I have an idea in my brain and which is under strict supervision.
Sivasagar Trip with Maina ( my sister, with glasses), Jyotida( my elder brother, guy wearing round tee),Pinku(cousin sister) and room mate Sanjiv. Photos are in Old Ahom Monuments namely, Kareng Ghar, Jay Dol,Jaysagar pond,Talatal Ghar, Rang Ghar, Siva Dol,Bishnu Dol and Sivasagar Pond .
Comments
Post a Comment